Ready to be used directly from the bucket. Suitable for joint widths from approx. 3 mm or 5 mm and joint depths of a minimum of 30 mm.
The temperature during the application and setting of Quicksand must be above 5°C– light rain is no hinderance to the process.
The foundation on which the mortar is applied, must be water permeable and able to support the expected traffic load.
- QuickSand is an ecofriendly paving joint mortar for natural and concrete stone pavings.
- Hardens to a solid joint that helps strengthen and stabilize the pavement
- The mortar is pre-mixed, ready for use, and easy to apply.
- Helps minimize the growth of weeds and other wild plants
- Use QuickSand for walking areas and areas with light traffic